THE PROGRAM OF PITTURINA SKI RACE
Three great days of snow, events and competition for the seventh edition sponsored by Montura
In the beautiful and snowy Val Digon, famous for the warmth and hospitality of the inhabitants of this remote corner of the Comelico, last strip of the north of Veneto region, between the valleys of the Piave and Padola Dolomites Unesco, the Pitturina Ski Race develops its route.
International event highly coveted among athletes, the ski mountaineering race climbs from the town of Gera Comelico to the border with Austria, reaching the heights of Cresta Carnica with a spectacular panorama up to Cadore, Carnia, East Tyrol and Val Pusteria.
Montura this year is the main sponsor of the event, with the strong local involvement of Alsptation Lavaredo.
Here is the program with the first information to the athletes and to the many spectators expected for the seventh edition in 2015.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- 17.30, San Nicolò di Comelico: starting first Zovo Vertical
- 20.00, Pala Pitturina Sega Digon Comelico: pasta party
- 21.00, Pala Pitturina: awards Zovo Vertical
- 22.00, Pala Pitturina: rock all night long
Saturday, January 24, 2015
- From 10.30, local Val Comelico: Winter Comelian Music Tour # 5
- 18.30, Pala Pitturina Sega Digon Comelico: Briefing Pitturina Ski Race
- To follow: toast and music with musicians band WCMT # 5
Sunday, January 25, 2015
- From 7.00, Sega Digon Comelico: transhumance, "I was there at Km 0"
- 9:00 am: Departure VII Pitturina Ski Race
- 12.30, Pala Pitturina: pasta party
- 14.30 Pala Pitturina: awards
INFO >> www.lapitturina.it