We hope that, after purchasing one of Montura's products, all of your expectations have been met.
If the item received does not meet your expectations, you can return it by following a few simple steps.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
A - If you are a registered user: Complete the Online Returns procedure by logging into your account and clicking on "My Orders". Click on "Returns" and follow the instructions displayed until the return has been logged properly.
B - If you have placed your order as a guest, use the dedicated form - here on the left - and enter your:
- order number (ID without # and blank spaces)
- email address
After entering the following information, the return interface will open. Follow the instructions displayed until the return has been logged properly.
Your return request will be processed as soon as possible. Any progress will be visible via the RMA return form, found here on the left or on your account page.
Once the return is approved, whether you have an account or not, follow these instructions:
- When approved, you will be able to print the "RMA" request, which you will need to include inside the package with the products being returned. The return document (RMA) printed has a return number on it. Do not forget to put this document in the package; it MUST BE PRESENT TO ENSURE THE RETURN IS SUCCESSFUL.
- Seal the box correctly, and remove any previous labels and barcodes present on the package.
- Print the shipping label with the address and glue it to the cardboard box.
- Send the goods to: Montura Store srl c/o Montura srl Via Volta, 35, 36010 Zanè VI – Italy within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal. You shall bear any return shipment fees (the return label is not prepaid). We recommend using a service that also offers tracking of the goods, so that we can verify the correct receipt of the return at our warehouse.
- - If the return package satisfies the aforementioned conditions, your request will be processed as soon as possible. The amount paid will be credited back to you, via the same payment method, within 14 days of receipt of the returned package at our warehouse.
The following conditions must be satisfied:
- The product must be returned in the same condition and packaging.
- Labels must be attached to clothing items.
- Accessories must be returned with everything included in the original package.
- Shoes must be returned in the same box.
- Items returned must be in the same state in which they were received: intact and unused, with any labels and original packaging included.
HOW TO RETURN A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR INCORRECT ITEM
If you encounter a quality issue (e.g: broken parts, holes or missing pieces; found when opening the package) or the item is not what you ordered (e.g: ordered a pair of size 39 boots and received a size 41 pair), please send the following information via the return chat feature or email to [email protected]:
- a clear image of the damage
- an image of the label inside (see example)
- Without the necessary documentation, the return cannot be processed.
- We bear any pickup service costs. We will provide you with instructions to follow as soon as your request is approved.
If you need help with your order or during the return procedure, contact our Customer Care team for further clarification: [email protected]
EXCHANGING AN ITEM
You cannot exchange an item, so if the size or colour is not what you ordered or does not satisfy your expectations, follow the steps of the return procedure to receive a refund and place a new order at https://www.montura.it/it/shop
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING RETURNS
1-Colours: Montura Store has made every effort to display the colours of the items as realistically as possible. Some monitors do not accurately reflect an item's colour. This is why Montura Store does not guarantee that the colour of the item ordered will meet your expectations.
2- Pursuant to Article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and, therefore, the purchase agreement for any reason, without having to provide a reason and without penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date the products are received.
3- Until it is certified as having been received at the warehouse specified by Montura Store, the shipment remains the sole responsibility of the customer. If goods are damaged during transit, Montura Store will inform the Customer so that he/she is able to promptly lodge a complaint against the courier chosen by him/her and receive a refund; the product will then be offered back to the Customer, with the withdrawal request nullified at the same time. Montura Store is not liable, in any way, for any damage, theft or loss that may occur during the return shipment.
4- Montura Store will refund the Customer the entire amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs, by transferring the amount charged via the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any event, the Customer shall not incur any costs as a result of the refund. Montura Store may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he/she has sent the product back correctly, whichever occurs sooner.
In the event of forfeiture of right to withdraw, Montura Store will return the purchased product to the sender and charge him/her for any shipping fees and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
5- Goods purchased online cannot be returned to Alpstation stores, Montura stores or Montura shops, and vice versa.
6- In the event of a premium transaction or combined promotional sale, where the purchase of one Good is associated with another Good given as a gift or sold at a discounted price, in order to correctly exercise your right to withdraw, you must return both Goods purchased